Whittle Waxes - Hardwax oil finishes
Oil and wax combinations on a base of natural, sustainable raw materials including linseed oil, sunflower oil, jojoba oil, beeswax, carnauba wax and candelilla wax. Contains no pollutants and minimal solvent content. Manufactured and processed with the least possible risk to humans and the environment. Recommended for those prone to allergies.
- easy 2 coat applicaiton
- surface may be used with care after 24 hours
- maximum hardness obtained in a week to 10 days
- allows timber surface to breathe and move naturally
- enhances natural grain of the timber
- when cared for correctly antrual patina can be maintained
- water repellent, dirt resistant and anti-static
- virtually odourless after application
- durable hard wax finish - easy to clean with Treatex Floor Care Products
- will not flake, blister or peel
- tends to be non-yellowing
- spot repairable - no need to re-sand the whole floor for repair or to replenish
- available in a range of colours
Treatex Hardwax Oil Finish Sheens
An easy 2 coat application on the majority of timber species. Treatex Hardwax Oil is a durable hardwax finish that is easily maintained, is water repellent and dirt resistant. Natural Hardwax finishes will not discolour, crack, flake or peel. Treatex Traditional Hardwax Oil Finishes are also safe for use on childrens toys as it contains no pollutants and minimal solvents.
Treatex Hardwax Oil Finish Colours
Oil and Wax combinations on a base of natural, sustainable raw materials including Linseed oil, sunflower oil, Jojoba oil, Beeswax, carnauba wax and candalilla wax.
- Medium Oak
- Dark Oak
Natural, durable, water resistant finish for all interior timbers, such as floors, bench-tops and doors as well as stone, marble, engineered and cork floors.
- Lustrous satin or matte finish
- Non toxic
* An open-pored, moisture regulating, colourless, professional surface coating product for wood and cork. Strongly water repellent, resilient against common foodstuffs and household chemicals. The coat is safe for humans, animals and plants after drying. Contains no biocidal substances or preservatives.
* Can be applied manually or mechanically. The moisture content of the wood should not be more than 15%. Surfaces must be clean, free of grease and sanded if required. Repair holes and cracks.
* Coverage approx. 20m² per 1 coat