SYNTEKO RE-COVER 1L
Synteko Re-Cover is an oxygen curing, faintly smelling
oil for periodic maintenance of hardwood and cork floors
treated with Synteko Hardwax 1635, Synteko Natural 1608
or Synteko Domo 1619.
For periodic maintenance of floors treated with Synteko oils use
Synteko RE-COVER. How often you use it will depend on the amount
of traffi c and how often the floor is cleaned: • normally every other
year for residential areas • approx. 2–4 times per year for commercial areas.
Regular maintenance will restore the lustre of the floor and
keep it looking beautiful.
Be sure to begin regular maintenance before you wear through
to the bare wood. You can also use RE-COVER for local repairing.
• Clean the floor with a Synteko REMOVER (s. separate Product Information) solution.
• Make sure the floor is completely dry before
applying Synteko RE-COVER.
• Apply it thinly with a rubber spatula, floor cloth or similar.
• Allow the floor to absorb the RE-COVER for 10–15 minutes before applying it again (if necessary).
• Let the surface dry for 20 minutes.
• Polish the floor with a clean, dry, non-flocculent floor cloth.
• The floor may be used after 2–4 hours.
MORE DETAILS AND DATA SHEET HERE: